Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens PDF is a book every teenager should read. How important is it to learn about avoiding credit cards like the plague? How important is it to learn about compound interest? How important is it to learn about investing in real estate? In Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens PDF ebook, you will get answers to these questions and lots more. So, hurry and get rich dad poor dad for teens download and start learning.
Table of Contents
About Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens eBook
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens PDF Download Details
- Book Title: Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets about Money–That You Don’t Learn in School!
- Author: Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Goodreads Link: Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens
- Publish Date: September 18, 2015
- ISBN: 9781612680323
- Formats: [PDF] [Epub]
- No. of pages: 157
- Size: 669 KB
- Genre: Self-Help, Non-Fiction
- Language: English
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens PDF Summary
You’re never too young to learn the language of money and the lessons that rich dad taught Robert. Like it or not, money is a part of our everyday lives and the more we understand it, the better the chance that we can learn to have our money work hard for us instead of working hard for money all our lives. That starts with learning the language of money.
This book, created from the international bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad, shares Robert’s inspiring personal story but teaches how to make smart choices. Packed with straight talk, sidebars, and quizzes, this book will jumpstart a child’s personal and financial success by teaching: How to speak the language of money, ways to make money work for you, tips for success (including Work to learn, not to earn.”), and
why games can help you understand money, investing, and ways to choose your best path to financial freedom.
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens Review
Over 50% of businesses fail in the first 4-5 years of being open. Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens book is about how to make your business be successful and become a great business person. The book tells about how to make passive income and not to have a lot of liabilities. Another thing this book tells about the journey of Robert Kiyosaki and how he made it big. It tells the hardships he endured in creating a business. I have read some of this book before and here is a little about him.
Robert Kiyosaki is the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad. He is a multi-millionaire with many awards including a #1 best seller book. He is the founder of the Rich Dad Company that gives finance and business advice through books and videos. This book is a nonfiction business book.
Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens PDF book talks about how to run and grow a business and how to get other people to help you run your business. I think why Robert Kiyosaki wrote this is because he wants to help other people grow in intelligence and grow in success. I think he wanted to show other people how to become successful and grow a business the right way instead of growing it the wrong way and letting it fail.
This is yet another book in which Kiyosaki and Lechter expound on the virtues of thinking outside the salary box and getting too passive income. This one is geared to, surprise surprise, teens.
The authors begin by reassuring the teens that they are smart, using a few tools (like a quiz) to help the reader define what they are good at. They go on to suggest that the teens focus on money (learning, reading, tracking their allowance, deciding what they want and etc). They point out that the people you spend your time with are big factors in determining what your future will be.
Kiyosaki gives (potentially theoretical) examples from his own life to illustrate points such as how working to learn instead of earn can be better in the long run. In one of his stories, he worked in a local store that sold comic books. When they didn’t sell, the distributor came back and tore off the cover, then the store owner threw them away. Although it is illegal to sell these, Robert set up a reading room in his house and charged other kids to come in and read them. He learned to look for opportunities to make a profit.
The idea of asking empowering questions is also covered – such as turning the sentence “I can’t afford the things I want” around to be “How can I afford the things I want?”
In addition, the author’s cover some basic financial literacy concepts.
Read this book to understand and address:
- Basic concepts behind financial statements
- Ideas for teens to earn money via endeavors of their own
- Ways for teens to prompt parents, teachers and mentors to aide their financial education.
What I liked:
- Presentation of earned, passive and portfolio income types
- Introduction of simple concepts of assets vs. liabilities, cash flow statements including a simple way to create their own financial statements
- Suggestions of field trips like sitting with parents while they pay bills, looking at parents financial statement (or create one for them), going to work with parent, doing the grocery planning/shopping for a week, going along with parents and geting mentored on how they buy major appliances, going to a brokerage firm for explanations of investments, looking at people working at McDonalds to see what kinds of income are being earned and ideas on how to earn money as teens.
What I wished for:
- Less of a sales job for the Cash Flow games
- More respectful treatment of the teen reader – at times it felt as if the author’s were talking down to them
- More fresh material – a lot of the material is what is covered in Rich Dad Poor Dad – what the rich teach their kids about money that the poor and middle class do not!
Some quotes From Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens Book PDF:
“Education is one way to be rich. Financial wealth is another way to be rich.”― Robert T. Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets About Money – That You Don’t Learn in School!
“Life is filled with ups and downs, pluses and minuses, good days and bad. In the financial world, we call these assets and liabilities. One puts money into your pocket and one takes money out.”― Robert T. Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets About Money – That You Don’t Learn in School!
“While some of your friends may be logging major couch time in front of the TV, getting nowhere, you may very well find yourself updating your financial statement, following your stocks online, or brainstorming about business ideas with other friends who, like you, want to own assets instead of liabilities.”― Robert T. Kiyosaki, Rich Dad Poor Dad for Teens: The Secrets About Money – That You Don’t Learn in School!
Overall the book was exciting and informative. It was fascinating to see how a child of a poor man could reach wealth due to financial lessons. It’s one of the best books to read while you’re young and learn how to run or create a successful business. I have read other great business books and this book has surpassed them all just because of all the information that he gives you.
Get Rich Dad Poor Dad For Teens PDF Free Download Below:
If you would like to get a free PDF EPUB of the book “Rich Dad Poor Dad For Teens PDF by Robert T. Kiyosaki”. Click on the buttons below to start to Download Rich Dad Poor Dad For Teens PDF by Robert T. Kiyosaki in both PDF & EPUB without any cost