Hey, there have you been searching for where to get PMI ACP exam prep by Mike Griffiths? Are you completely clueless about a site that offers PMI ACP Exam Prep Updated Second Edition PDF Free Download? Have you lost all hopes of finding PMI ACP exam prep by Mike Griffiths second edition free download? Well, you just got to the end of your search! Right here on knowdemia, we will help you get PMI ACP exam prep by Mike Griffiths pdf free download. So, quit your search on where to get PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths PDF because we’ve got you covered.
PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths PDF book is THE book you need to use to pass the PMI-ACP. There is an accompanying workbook that definitely helps apply what you have read in this book. PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths Second Edition PDF is MUST read for any PMI-ACP aspirant, very simply put and touches all important topics. It’s a compilation of what all you should read.
- 1 PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths eBook Details
- 2 PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths Second Edition PDF Book Description
- 3 Editorial Reviews For PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths PDF
- 4 About the Author
- 5 Get PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths 2nd Edition PDF Free Download Below:
PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths eBook Details
- Book Title: PMI-ACP Exam Prep
- Edition: RMC Publications, Inc.; Updated Second Edition
- Author: by Mike Griffiths PMI-ACP PMP CSM
- Publication Date: March 30, 2018
- ISBN: 978-1932735987
- Formats: PDF
- No. of pages: 434
- Size: 90 MB
- Genre: Exam Prep
- Language: English
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths Second Edition PDF Book Description
This book has been FULLY updated to reflect PMI’s recent changes in 2018 to the PMI-ACP Exam, and must be used for all PMI-ACP exams taken ON OR AFTER October 15th, 2015.
Written by Mike Griffiths, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner and original member of the PMI-ACP Steering Committee, PMI-ACP Exam Prep, Second Edition is specifically written for people who plan to sit for the PMI-ACP examination. Features of this worldwide best-selling resource include the following:
- Practice exam questions, over 100 throughout the book.
- Dozens of visuals and graphics for concept explanation.
- Identification of exam significance for each Agile topic.
- A focus on real-world Agile project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade.
If you are looking to pass the PMI-ACP exam on your first attempt, this book is a required part of your study plan.
Here is a step by step suggestion on how to study with this book:
- Read the PMI-ACP Exam Prep book cover to cover and highlight important points and topics.
- Read through all highlighted material and any sections you are having trouble with.
- Take Velociteach PMI-ACP Practice Test
- Read through all highlighted material and any sections you are still having trouble with
- Take Velociteach PMI-ACP Practice Test A the second time.
- Read through all highlighted material and any section you’re still having trouble with.
- Take all the quizzes at the end of each section
- Read through all highlighted material for the final time
- Take the main Exam. (Good luck!)
Editorial Reviews For PMI ACP Exam Prep by Mike Griffiths PDF
As one of the authors of the Agile Manifesto, I am delighted to see this book by Mike Griffiths. It is great that such an exam guide was prepared by someone with a deep understanding of both project management and Agile development. Personally, I hope that everyone reads this book, not just to pass the PMI-ACP exam, but to learn Agile development safely and effectively!Dr. Alistair Cockburn, Manifesto for Agile Software Development Co-Author, International Consortium for Agile Co-Founder, and Member of the PMI-ACP Steering Committee –Publisher
This is a VERY enjoyable book to read, due to Mike’s firm grasp of the underlying concepts of Agile, and his articulate and entertaining writing style. My favorite part is the fact that it is organized into a framework that helps all of the Agile concepts hang together, so they will be easier to recall when taking the PMI-ACP exam. But Mike’s book is more than just the best PMI-ACP prep book out there. It is also the best-consolidated source of Agile knowledge, tools, and techniques available today.
Even if you are not planning on sitting for the PMI-ACP exam in the near future you need to buy this book, read it, and keep it as a reference for how to responsibly be Agile!Dennis Stevens, PMI-ACP Steering Committee Member, PMI Agile Community of Practice Council Leader, and Partner at Leading Agile –Publisher
About the Author
Mike Griffiths is a world-renowned project manager, trainer, consultant and writer, holding multiple project management and Agile-related certifications. Mike was on the original PMI-ACP Steering Committee, which defined the agile-related knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to be tested by the PMI-ACP exam. He also helped create the new PMBOK Guide, as well as the Software Extension to the PMBOK Guide.
Mike frequently presents at PMI Global Congress conferences, and teaches a 2-day Agile Project Management course for the Project Management Institute (PMI) as part of their traveling Seminars World program. He also helped start the PMI Agile Community of Practice, which is now the largest PMI community in existence.
Mike helped create the agile method DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Method) and has been using agile methods including FDD, Scrum and XP for the last 17 years. Mike also served on the Board of Directors for the Agile Alliance and the Agile Project Leadership Network (APLN). In addition to extensive Agile methods experience, Mike is very active in traditional project management, holding both the PMP and PRINCE2 certifications.