Have you been searching for where to get neuroscience Purves 5th edition pdf Download ? Would you like to get a good neurology book that explains all the principles and theories of neurology in detail? If yes, then Neuroscience Purves 5th Edition pdf book is for you. In Neuroscience Purves 5th Edition PDF book, you will learn the basics of neurology and how to apply neuroscience theories in your field of study. Neuroscience 5th edition is a perfect book that students can combine with any college-level courses in neurology.
Neuroscience Purves 5th edition pdf is a well-written introduction to neuroscience. Anyone with some knowledge of physiology should have no problem reading this book. It is true to its title. Every chapter in the text is related to the central nervous system with the exception of a chapter on the neuromuscular unit. The figures are helpful and easy to follow. If you would like to use The neuroscience 6th edition textbook to study or you have been searching for where to get The neuroscience 5th edition pdf free download you don’t have to worry because we’ve got you covered.
Table of Contents
Neuroscience Purves 5th edition eBook Details
- Book Title: Neuroscience Purves 5th Edition PDF
- Edition: 5th Edition
- Goodreads Link: Neuroscience: Fifth Edition
- Author: Dale Purves, George J. Augustine, David Fitzpatrick, William C. Hall, Anthony-Samuel LaMantia
- Published: November 1st 2011 by Sinauer Associates
- ISBN: 9780878936953
- Formats: PDF
- No. of pages: 960
- Size: 679.32 MB
- Genre: Textbook
- Language: English
- File Status: Available
- Price: $0
Neuroscience Purves eBook Overview
Neuroscience Purves 5th edition ebook guides students through the challenges and excitement of the rapidly changing field of neuroscience. Accessible for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience students, neuroscience Purves 5th edition ebook has been updated throughout to reflect the latest developments.
Neuroscience Purves 5th edition textbook provides a balance of animal and human studies to discuss the dynamic field of neuroscience from cellular signaling to cognitive function. The book’s length and accessible writing style make it suitable for both medical students and undergraduate neuroscience courses.
Neuroscience Purves 5th Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
1. Studying the Nervous System
Unit I. Neural Signaling
2. Electrical Signals of Nerve Cells
3. Voltage-Dependent Membrane Permeability
4. Ion Channels and Transporters
5. Synaptic Transmission
6. Neurotransmitters and Their Receptors
7. Molecular Signaling within Neurons
8. Synaptic Plasticity
Unit II. Sensation and Sensory Processing
9. The Somatosensory System: Touch and Proprioception
11. Vision: The Eye
12. Central Visual Pathways
13. The Auditory System
14. The Vestibular System
15. The Chemical Senses
Unit III. Movement and Its Central Control
16. Lower Motor Neuron Circuits and Motor Control
17. Upper Motor Neuron Control of the Brainstem and Spinal Cord
18. Modulation of Movement by the Basal Ganglia
19. Modulation of Movement by the Cerebellum
20. Eye Movements and Sensory Motor Integration
21. The Visceral Motor System
Unit IV. The Changing Brain
22. Early Brain Development
23. Construction of Neural Circuits
24. Circuit Differentiation: Intrinsic Factors and Sex Differences
25. Experience-Dependent Plasticity in the Developing Brain
26. Repair and Regeneration in the Nervous System
Unit V. Complex Brain Functions and Cognitive Neuroscience
27. Cognitive Functions and the Organization of the Cerebral Cortex
28. Cortical States
29. Attention NEW!
32. Thinking, Planning, and Deciding NEW!
33. Speech and Language
34. Development and Evolution of Cognitive Functions NEW!
Appendix: Survey of Human Neuroanatomy
Atlas: The Human Central Nervous System
About the Authors of Purves Neuroscience 5th edition PDF
Dale Purves is Director of the Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders program at Duke’s Graduate Medical School and Executive Director of the Neuroscience Research Partnership at A*STAR (both located in Singapore).
George J. Augustine is a Professor of Neurobiology at the Duke University School of Medicine.
David Fitzpatrick is Chief Executive Officer and Scientific Director of the Max Planck Florida Institute for Neuroscience.
William C. Hall is a Professor of Neurobiology at the Duke University School of Medicine.
Anthony-Samuel LaMantia is Professor of Pharmacology & Physiology at The George Washington University and Director of the GW Institute for Neuroscience.
Leonard E. White is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurobiology at the Duke University School of Medicine.
Get Neuroscience Purves 5th Edition PDF Free Download Now: