Would you like to get Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF book? Have you been searching for a site that offers Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Download? Well, you are in the right place! You can get Plotnik’s Introduction to Psychology 10th Edition PDF book right here on knowdemia at no cost at all. So, quit searching for where to get Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF and get it with a click below.
Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF book is a great textbook for your intro to psych class! It’s very engaging and will keep you interested in the topics. Plotnik’s Introduction to Psychology 10th Edition PDF Book dives really deep into psychological concepts with real-life examples and you will find it easy to read and understand.
Table of Contents
- 1 Plotnik’s Introduction to Psychology 10th Edition PDF Book Details
- 2 Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Book Description
- 3 Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
- 4 Get “Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Download” Now
Plotnik’s Introduction to Psychology 10th Edition PDF Book Details
- Book Title: Plotnik’s Introduction to Psychology, 10th Edition
- Author: Rod Plotnik, Haig Kouyoumdjian
- Publish Date: 01/29/2013
- Goodreads Link: Introduction to Psychology by Rod Plotnik PDF
- ISBN-13: 9781133943495
- Formats: PDF
- No. of pages: 752
- Size: 75 MB
- Genre: Psychology
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Book Description
Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF features a look and style that’s more like a magazine than a textbook, Plotnik’s INTRODUCTION TO PSYCHOLOGY, Tenth Edition will draw you in and show you how exciting the study of psychology can be. This modular, visual approach to the fundamentals of psychology—the pioneer of the “visual” or “magazine” style approach—makes even the toughest concepts engaging and entertaining. Each and every page is individually planned, written, and formatted to effectively incorporate the use of Visual Cues, which help you to better remember information. Extensively updated, the text also utilizes “chunking,” a method of breaking concepts down into small, easily digested sections that help you learn at your own pace.
“…A visually appealing, interesting, and unique introductory textbook that could help students better understand the field psychology.”— From the Publisher
“This text is presented in module format, making it versatile and adaptable to individual instructors’ preferences. The material is presented in a format that is easily accessible to students, complete with helpful review questions to aid in studying.”
“A solid, easy-to-read intro-level textbook that makes excellent use of illustrations to draw in the reader or explain concepts. It would be well received by students who are big on visual learning…”
“The major strength of this book is the examples. Often times it is essential for students to have the ability to relate the text, concepts, or ideas to something they have experienced.”
Introduction to Psychology Plotnik 10th Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
Part I: PSYCHOLOGY’S FOUNDATIONS AND METHODS OF RESEARCH.
1. Discovering Psychology.
2. Psychology and Science.
Part II: THE BRAIN, BIOLOGY AND BEHAVIOR.
3. Brain’s Building Blocks.
4. Incredible Nervous System.
Part III: SENSING AND PERCEIVING.
Part IV: CONSCIOUSNESS.
7. Sleep and Dreams.
8. Hypnosis and Drugs.
Part V: LEARNING.
9. Classical Conditioning.
10. Operant and Cognitive Approaches.
Part VI: MEMORY.
11. Types of Memory. 1
2. Remembering and Forgetting.
Part VII: COGNITION.
14. Thought and Language.
Part VIII: MOTIVATION AND EMOTION.
Part IX: The Developing Human.
17. Infancy and Childhood.
18. Adolescence and Adulthood.
Part X: PERSONALITY.
19. Psychoanalytic and Humanistic Theories.
20. Social and Cognitive and Trait Theories.
Part XI: HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY.
21. Health, Stress and Coping.
Part XII: PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS.
22. Assessment and Anxiety Disorders.
23. Mood Disorders and Schizophrenia.
24. THERAPIES. Part XIII: SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY.
25. Social Cognition and Behavior.