The right books are all we need to excel in our studies. and Project Management is no exception. To understand Project Management and pass your Project Management Professional Certification exam you will have to study with a book like Head First PMP 4th Edition PDF. So, if you have been searching for the best book to help you pass your PMP exam, then Head First PMP 4th Edition PDF is for you.
Head First PMP: A Learner’s Companion to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam 4th Edition is one of the best books to prepare you for PMP. If you have been trying to gear up for taking the exam for years and finally got around to it this year. One of the most daunting parts of the process has been accessible and reliable information. Most other books make the difficulty of the exam a feature. Head First makes you understand that it is a hard but beatable test.
Head First PMP 4e pdf book is easy to read and will give you a good grounding on the principles of project management. For beginners, I highly recommend readers to attempt the exercise right after each chapter as well as to do the mock PMP exam at the end of the book to cement your learning and to prepare for your PMP exam. Head First PMP 4th edition pdf is a combination textbook and workbook, written in a friendly manner.
Table of Contents
Head First PMP 4th Edition PDF eBook Details
- Book Title: Head First PMP 4th Edition
- Edition: 4th Edition
- Author: Jennifer Greene, Andrew Stellman
- Publish Date: September 11, 2018
- ISBN: 9781492029595
- Formats: PDF
- PDF File Size: 45 MB
- Genre: Exam Prep
- Language: English
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
About Head First PMP 4th Edition PDF
What will you learn from this book?
Head First PMP teaches you the latest principles and certification objectives in The PMBOK® Guide in a unique and inspiring way. This updated fourth edition takes you beyond specific questions and answers with a unique visual format that helps you grasp the big picture of project management. By putting PMP concepts into context, you’ll be able to understand, remember, and apply them—not just on the exam, but on the job. No wonder so many people have used Head First PMP as their sole source for passing the PMP exam.
This book will help you:
- Learn PMP’s underlying concepts to help you understand the PMBOK principles and pass the certification exam with flying colors
- Get 100% coverage of the latest principles and certification objectives in The PMBOK® Guide, Sixth Edition
- Make use of a thorough and effective preparation guide with hundreds of practice questions and exam strategies
- Explore the material through puzzles, games, problems, and exercises that make learning easy and entertaining
Why does this book look so different?
Based on the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory, Head First PMP uses a visually rich format to engage your mind, rather than a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep. Why waste your time struggling with new concepts? This multi-sensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
Head First PMP 4th Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
Table of Contents (the real thing)
how to use this book: Intr
- Introduction: Why get certified?
- The organizational environment: In good company
- The process framework and the project manager’s role: It all fits together
- Project integration management: Getting the job done
- Scope management: Doing the right stuff
- Project schedule management: Getting it done on time
- Cost management: Watching the bottom line
- Quality management: Getting it right
- Project resource management: Getting the team together
- Communications management: Getting the word out
- Risk management: Planning for the unknown
- Procurement management: Getting some help
- Stakeholder management: Keeping everyone engaged
- Professional responsibility: Making good choices
- A little last-minute review: Check your knowledge
- Practice makes perfect: Practice PMP exam
About the Authors
Jennifer Greene is an enterprise agile transformation leader, an agile coach, development manager, project manager, speaker, and authority on software engineering practices and principles. She’s been building software for over twenty years in many different domains including media, finance, and IT consulting. She’s led large-scale agile adoption efforts supporting development teams around the world and helped individual team members get the most out of agile practices. She looks forward to continuing to work with talented teams solving interesting and difficult problems.
Andrew Stellman is a developer, architect, speaker, agile coach, project manager, and expert in building better software. Andrew is an author and international speaker, with top-selling books in software development and project management, and a world-recognized expert in transforming and improving software organizations, teams, and code. He has architected and built large-scale software systems, managed large international software teams, and consulted for companies, schools, and corporations, including Microsoft, the National Bureau of Economic Research, Bank of America, Notre Dame, and MIT. He’s had the privilege of working with some pretty amazing programmers during that time and likes to think that he’s learned a few things from them.