Hey there! Woulod you like to read an amazing Young Adult, Romance Novel? Do you love reading LGBTQ+ novels? Have you been searching for the next LGBTQ+ Romance noovel to read? Relax, The Upside of the Unrequited PDF is just theright book for you! The Upside of the Unrequited PDF Free is an amazing book and you are sure to enjoy this book if you love reading LGBTQ+ books. The Upside of Unrequited is a young adult novel by Becky Albertalli, and the second installment in the Creekwood Series. However, it is not a direct follow-up to Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda but rather a spin-off novel that follows the twin sisters Molly Peskin-Suso and Cassie Peskin-Suso.
Seventeen-year-old Molly Peskin-Suso knows all about unrequited love—she’s lived through it twenty-six times. She crushes hard and crushes often, but always in secret. Because no matter how many times her twin sister, Cassie, tells her to woman up, Molly can’t stomach the idea of rejection. Will Molly find true love? Will She ever have the courage to express herself? Get the Upside of Unrequited PDF Download Free below and find out.
- 1 The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free PDF Book Details
- 2 The Upside of the Unrequited PDF Book Summary
- 3 The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free Review
- 4 The Upside of Unrequited Free PDF Book Main characters
- 5 The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free Trivia
- 6 Get The Upside of the Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Pdf Free Download Below:
The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free PDF Book Details
- Book Title: The Upside of the Unrequited PDF
- Series: Simonverse Series #2
- Goodreads Link: The Upside of Unrequited
- Author: Becky Albertalli
- Publish Date: April 11, 2017
- ISBN: 9780062348722
- Formats: [PDF] [Epub]
- No. of pages: 336 pages
- Size: 2 MB
- Genre: Young Adult, Romance, Drama, LGBTQ+, Coming of Age, Contemporary
- Language: English
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
The Upside of the Unrequited PDF Book Summary
From the award-winning author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda comes a funny, authentic novel about sisterhood, love, and identity.
“Heart-fluttering, honest, and hilarious. I can’t stop hugging this book.” —Stephanie Perkins, New York Times bestselling author of Anna and the French Kiss
“I have such a crush on this book! Not only is this one a must read, but it’s a must *re-*read.” —Julie Murphy, New York Times bestselling author of Dumplin’
Seventeen-year-old Molly Peskin-Suso knows all about unrequited love. No matter how many times her twin sister, Cassie, tells her to woman up, Molly can’t stomach the idea of rejection. So she’s careful. Fat girls always have to be careful.
Then a cute new girl enters Cassie’s orbit, and for the first time ever, Molly’s cynical twin is a lovesick mess. Meanwhile, Molly’s totally not dying of loneliness—except for the part where she is. Luckily, Cassie’s new girlfriend comes with a cute hipster-boy sidekick. If Molly can win him over, she’ll get her first kiss and she’ll get her twin back.
There’s only one problem: Molly’s coworker, Reid. He’s a chubby Tolkien superfan with a season pass to the Ren Faire, and there’s absolutely no way Molly could fall for him.
Plus don’t miss Yes No Maybe So, Becky Albertalli’s and Aisha Saeed’s heartwarming and hilarious new novel, coming in 2020!
The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free Review
(Review by Emma Giordano)
This was an unbelievably adorable, cute, funny, fluffy, give-you-all-the-feels kind of read. (So like, what you would normally expect from Becky) [But speaking of Becky’s other books, I would definitely recommend reading [book:Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda|19547856] before Upside. It’s definitely not required but there are some cameos that will hold no significance and seem like totally irrelevant side characters if you don’t already know the history of who these characters are.]
Upside was definitely a unique read! There’s underrepresented body types, our MC has anxiety & takes medication for it, the MCs twin sister likes girls (specifically, a Korean-American pansexual girl), they have two moms, they’re also sperm-donor babies. Molly does hold family to a higher standard than a lot of YA books as she’s very concerned with her relationship with her sister but I thought it was really nice to see someone who cared to deeply for their family. It was a breath of fresh air to experience all this individuality in one book!
I also feel it was a really realistic portrayal of teenagers, like REEEAALLLLY realistic compared to a lot of other YA titles. The teens drink. They talk about sex. They lie to their parents. They feel self-conscious due to a variety of factors like body image, their romantic/sexual experiences, their family and friend’s view of them. They panic over issues teen do panic over in real life. They exaggerate, they feel jealousy. It held all the components of adolescence that really happen outside of fiction. It was immensely nice to see a book where teens are shown in a very truth-to-life way.
There was really nothing I *didn’t* like about this book per say. The only thing I can touch on is that I personally was not as emotionally invested in this story. It has nothing to do with the characters, the plot, the messages expressed, the writing or ANYTHING of that sort because I did truly enjoy every aspect of this book. It’s just one of those reads that you fly through because you really really enjoy it, and you exit the story with just amusement and entertainment, which is still a really great thing!
I’d highly highly recommend The Upside of Unrequited! It’s definitely a fast, get-you-out-of-a-slump sort of read. I think it has a lot of strengths and would really speak to a variety of readers.
The Upside of Unrequited Free PDF Book Main characters
- Molly Peskin-Suso – The 17-year-old, heavyset protagonist
- Cassie Peskin-Suso – Molly’s lesbian twin sister
- Mina – Cassie’s new girlfriend, who is a pansexual Korean-American
- Will – Mina’s best friend with whom Cassie is trying to set up with Molly
- Reid – Molly’s geeky co-worker, whom she has a crush on
- Xavier Peskin-Suso – Molly and Cassie’s younger brother.
- Nadine Peskin-Suso and Patricia Peskin-Suso – The mothers of Cassie, Molly and Xavier, and the aunts of Abby Suso
- Abigail Suso – Cassie, Molly and Xavier’s cousin, and the niece of Nadine and Patricia.
- Simon Spier – Best friend of Abigail Suso, and the main character of Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
The Upside of Unrequited PDF Free Trivia
- Molly and Cassie are both first-cousins to Abigail Suso, from Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.
- This is the only book cover (of the American editions) in the series to not feature the main character.
Get The Upside of the Unrequited by Becky Albertalli Pdf Free Download Below:
Click on the button below to get The Upside of the Unrequited by Becky Albertalli PDF free. You can also get this book in epub format.