Are you currently studying with options futures and other derivatives 10th edition pdf book? Would you like to get student solutions manual for options futures and other derivatives 9th edition pdf? Have you lost all hopes of finding student solutions manual for options futures and other derivatives 9th edition? Well, I’ve got good news for you not only will you get options futures and other derivatives 9th edition pdf solutions but you will also get options futures and other derivatives 9th edition download! So, quit your search on where to get options futures and other derivatives 9th edition solutions manual pdf as it’s just a click away!
- 1 Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives, 9th edition PDF Book Details
- 2 Options Futures and Other Derivatives 9th Edition PDF Book Description
- 3 Get Options Futures and Other Derivatives 9th Edition Solution Manual Free Download Below:
Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives, 9th edition PDF Book Details
- Book Title: Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives 9th Edition Solutions Manual
- Main Book: Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives 9th Edition
- Author: John C. Hull, University of Toronto
- Size: 12 MB
- File Status: Not Available for Download
- Price: Free
Options Futures and Other Derivatives 9th Edition PDF Book Description
For graduate courses in business, economics, financial mathematics, and financial engineering; for advanced undergraduate courses with students who have good quantitative skills; and for practitioners involved in derivatives markets
Practitioners refer to it as “the bible;” in the university and college marketplace it’s the best seller; and now it’s been revised and updated to cover the industry’s hottest topics and the most up-to-date material on new regulations. Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives by John C. Hull bridges the gap between theory and practice by providing a current look at the industry, a careful balance of mathematical sophistication, and an outstanding ancillary package that makes it accessible to a wide audience. Through its coverage of important topics such as the securitization and the credit crisis, the overnight indexed swap, the Black-Scholes-Merton formulas, and the way commodity prices are modeled and commodity derivatives valued, it helps students and practitioners alike keep up with the fast pace of change in today’s derivatives markets.
This program provides a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Bridges the gap between theory and practice—a best-selling college text, and considered “the bible” by practitioners, it provides the latest information in the industry
- Provides the right balance of mathematical sophistication—careful attention to mathematics and notation
- Offers outstanding ancillaries to round out the high quality of the teaching and learning package
Options Futures and Other Derivatives 9th Edition PDF Book Features
NEW! Available with a new version of DerivaGem software—including to Excel applications, the Options Calculator and the Applications Builder, and a Monte Carlo simulation worksheet:
- The Options Calculator consists of easy-to-use software for valuing a wide range of options.
- The Applications Builder consists of a number of Excel functions from which users can build their own applications. It includes a number of sample applications and enables students to explore the properties of options and numerical procedures more easily. It also allows more interesting assignments to be designed.
- The new version of the software includes a worksheet to illustrate the use of Monte Carlo simulation for valuing options.