Are you are a student searching for where to get Essentials of MIS 13th Edition PDF or you have been searching for a good book that will help you ace your exams and understand Information Systems and information technology better, then, you are in the right place. Essentials of Management Information Systems 13th Edition PDF is an amazing book that presents information technologies and systems in a unique way.
Essentials Of Management Information Systems 13th Edition PDF format is an asset to any student taking an introductory information systems course. If you are taking a course or you are new to the subject of information systems, then Essentials of MIS 13th Edition PDF is just the right book for you.
Table of Contents
Essentials of Management Information Systems 13th Edition PDF Download Details
- Book Title: Essentials of Management Information Systems PDF
- Edition: 13th Edition
- Goodreads Link: Essentials of Management Information Systems
- View on Pearson: Essentials of Management Information Systems
- Author: Kenneth C. Laudon and Jane Laudon
- Published: January 18th 2018
- ISBN: 9780136500636, 9780136500810
- Formats: PDF
- No. of pages:
- Genre: Textbook, Science & Technology, Business
- Language: English
- File Status: Not Available for Download
Essentials of MIS 13th Edition PDF Book Description
For introductory courses in Information Systems or Management Information Systems.
Connect essential MIS concepts to everyday life
Essentials of MIS is an in-depth look at how today’s businesses use information technologies and systems to achieve their corporate objectives. Current real-world business cases illustrate how companies have identified, and ultimately solved, key business challenges using information systems and technologies. Through the use of Essentials of MIS, you will be able to participate in, and even lead, management discussions of information systems for a firm.
The 13th Edition consists of 12 chapters with hands-on projects that cover the most essential topics in MIS. In addition to the core text, this edition includes a Video Case Package consisting of 28 video case studies and 10 instructional videos to illustrate business uses of information systems, explain new technologies, and explore concepts. The knowledge and information in this book will be most valuable throughout your business career.
Reach every student by pairing this text with MyLab MIS
MyLab™ is the teaching and learning platform that empowers you to reach every student. By combining trusted author content with digital tools and a flexible platform, MyLab personalizes the learning experience and improves results for each student. And, with Decision-Making Mini Simulations and Auto-Graded Excel and Access Projects, students learn how MIS concepts will help them succeed in their future careers.
Essentials Of Management Information Systems 13th Edition PDF
I. Information Systems in the Digital Age
1. Business Information Systems in Your Career
2. Global E-business and Collaboration
3. Achieving Competitive Advantage with Information Systems
4. Ethical and Social Issues in Information Systems
II. Information Technology Infrastructure
5. IT Infrastructure: Hardware and Software
6. Foundations of Business Intelligence: Databases and Information Management
7. Telecommunications, the Internet, and Wireless Technology
8. Securing Information Systems
III. Key System Applications for the Digital Age
9. Achieving Operational Excellence and Customer Intimacy: Enterprise Applications
10. E-commerce: Digital Markets, Digital Goods
11. Improving Decision Making and Managing Knowledge
IV. Building and Managing Systems
12. Building Information Systems and Managing Projects
Download Essentials Of Management Information Systems 13th Edition PDF Free:
Get Essentials of MIS 13th Edition PDF Download by clicking on the button below;