Would you like to get Davidson’s essentials of medicine 3rd edition pdf? Have you been searching for a site that offers Davidson essentials of medicine 3rd edition for free? Well if you have been searching for where to get Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition then you are in the right place. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd edition in PDF format is an asset to any student taking a medial course especially those preparing for Exam. If you are currently taking a course in medicine, you just got a free ticket to download Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition with other medical books for free. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd edition pdf book is just a few clicks away!
- 1 Davidson Essential of Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Book Details
- 2 Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition eBook Description
- 3 Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
- 4 About the Author
Davidson Essential of Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Book Details
- Book Title: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
- Previous Books: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition
- Author: J. Alastair Innes
- Publish Date: 25th June 2020
- ISBN: 9780702078781
- Formats: PDF
- Pages: 888
- Size: MB
- Genre: Medicine
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition eBook Description
For over half a century Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move – whether commuting, travelling between training sites, or on electives.
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Book Key Features
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The scope of the contents was carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasising only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of the Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
1. Poisons, toxicology and envenomation
2. Acute medicine and critical illness
3. Infectious diseases
4. Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
5. Kidney and urinary tract disease
6. Cardiovascular disease
7. Respiratory disease
8. Endocrine disease
9. Nutrition and disease
10. Diabetes mellitus
11. Alimentary tract and pancreatic disease
12. Liver and biliary tract disease
13. Blood disease
14. Rheumatology and bone disease
15. Neurological disease
16. Medical ophthalmology
17. Skin disease
18. Ageing and disease
19. Reference ranges
About the Author
J. Alastair Innes
Affiliations and Expertise
Consultant Physician, Respiratory Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh; Honorary Reader in Respiratory Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK.