Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition eBook in PDF format is an asset to any medical student especially those preparing for medical exams. If you are currently taking a course in medicine and you have been searching for a very good book to aid your studies, then Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Book is just the right book for you. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition pdf textbook is simplified and very good for quick reference and revision. If you would like to study with Davidson’s essentials of medicine 2nd edition pdf book you don’t have to start searching for where to get it as it’s just a click away!
Table of Contents
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Book Details
- Book Title: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine
- Recent Books: Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 3rd Edition
- Author: J. Alastair Innes
- Publish Date: 13th May 2015
- ISBN: 9780702055959
- Formats: PDF
- Pages: 880
- Size: MB
- Genre: Medicine
- File Status: Available for Download
- Price: Free
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition eBook Description
For over half a century Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine has informed and educated students, doctors and other health professionals all over the world, providing a comprehensive account of the practice of medicine. Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine provides the core content of the main textbook in a condensed format which will be invaluable whenever you are on the move – whether commuting, travelling between training sites, or on electives.
- This book provides a distillation of the core information required for clinical studies in medicine. While retaining the acclaimed readability of the main textbook it presents the key information in a format more appropriate for practical clinical work.
- The contents have been carefully selected by a team of junior doctors, emphasising only the topics that will be essential for clinical studies.
- The book includes additional chapters of content to aid clinical practice including a practically-focussed chapter on therapeutics and a useful guide to interpreting major clinical investigations.
- The text draws directly on the depth and breadth of experience of the Davidson’s authors and its International Advisory Board.
- Updated to include key changes and new illustrations included in Davidson’s Principles and Practice of Medicine.
Davidson’s Essentials of Medicine 2nd Edition PDF Book Table of Contents
1. Good medical practice
2. Ageing and disease
3. Critical care and emergency medicine
5. Infectious diseases
6. Clinical biochemistry and metabolism
7. Kidney and urinary tract disease
8. Cardiovascular disease
9. Respiratory disease
10. Endocrine disease
11. Diabetes mellitus
12. Gastrointestinal and nutritional disorders
13. Liver and biliary tract disease
14. Blood disorders
15. Rheumatology and bone disease
16. Neurological disease
17. Skin disease
18. Therapeutics and prescriptions
19. Interpreting key investigations
20. Laboratory reference ranges
About the Author
J. Alastair Innes
Affiliations and Expertise
Consultant Physician, Respiratory Unit, Western General Hospital, Edinburgh; Honorary Reader in Respiratory Medicine, University of Edinburgh, UK.